The Dog House is a place where much personalized attention is provided and included with your dog’s stay with us. Uncommon to most kennels, these services are included in the cost of your dog’s stay:
– Participation in all daycare activities
– Administering any medications
– Customized meal preparation
– Just about any special accommodations requested by the pet owner
Kennel Rates for Overnight:
Note: Dogs are only in their kennels to rest and eat between play times during the day and then at night. Most of their day is spent in play groups with other dogs, unless owners request otherwise. We also have an evening staff who come to walk and care for the dogs late in the evenings.
Dogs checked out before 12:30pm will not be charged for that day. Check out after 12:30pm will incur daycare fees for that day. Please see our hours for checking dogs in and out during the day.
Overnight Standard Accommodations (includes daycare activities) – $45 a night per dog
- The kennels vary in size, as well as the number of kennels per room. We will accommodate dogs according to age, size and temperament, as well as behavioral and physical needs, and will assign kennels accordingly. Typically little dogs will room together (in separate kennels). Older dogs and dogs who do not get along with others will receive special accommodations.
Overnight Suite Accommodations (includes daycare activities) – $60 a night per dog
- The suites are in a large, quite room with all the comforts of home, including soft bedding and dog-specific relaxation music. These suites are available on a first come, first serve basis. If they are not available, your dog(s) will automatically be assigned to a standard kennel. They are designed with mellow dogs in mind. You are responsible for any damage your dog may do to the room and/or furniture.
Overnight Accommodations for cats – $35 a night
- Please bring a litter box and litter as well as their food.
Non-neutered males will not participate in group daycare activities without prior approval.
Cancellation Policy for Overnight Boarding or Daycare:
Cancellations must be made no later than the night prior to your dog’s check-in date. If you do not cancel prior to the night before and we are at capacity, you will be charged for your dog’s stay when you check your dog in on their next stay.