The Dog House is a place where much personalized attention is provided and included with your dog’s stay with us. Uncommon to most kennels, these services are included in the cost of your dog’s stay:
– Participation in all daycare activities
– Administering any medications
– Customized meal preparation
– Just about any special accommodations requested by the pet owner
Kennel Rates for Overnight:
Note: Dogs are only in their kennels to rest and eat between play times during the day and then at night. Most of their day is spent in play groups with other dogs, unless owners request otherwise.
Dogs checked out after 12:00pm will incur daycare fees ($40 per dog) for the last day. Please see our hours for checking dogs in and out during the day.
Overnight Standard Accommodations (includes daycare activities) – $50 a night per dog
- The kennels vary in size, as well as the number of kennels per room. We will accommodate dogs according to age, size and temperament, as well as behavioral and physical needs, and will assign kennels accordingly. Typically little dogs will room together (in separate kennels). Dog-aggressive dogs will be required to reserve a suite, as they are not allowed to board in the same area as the other guests, for the safety of themselves as well as the other dogs. They also require more personalized care and space to keep them comfortable.
Overnight Suite Accommodations (includes daycare activities) – $60 a night per dog
- The suites are in large, quiet rooms with all the comforts of home, including soft bedding and dog-specific relaxation music. These suites are available on a first come, first serve basis. If they are not available, your dog(s) will automatically be assigned to a standard kennel.
Overnight Punchcard (includes daycare activities) – for Standard Accommodations only
- $400 for 10 nights ($40 a night – expires after 6 months)
- $700 for 20 nights ($35 a night – expires after 9 months)
Overnight Accommodations for cats – $35 a night
- Please bring a litter box and litter as well as their food.
Non-neutered males over 6 months will not participate in group play activities. No exceptions. No female dogs in heat will be accepted.
Cancellation Policy for Overnight Boarding or Daycare:
Cancellations must be made no later than the morning of your dog’s check-in date. If you do not cancel by then and we are at capacity, you will be charged for your dog’s stay when you check your dog in on their next stay.