The Dog House is a place where much personalized attention is provided and included with your dog’s stay with us. Uncommon to most kennels, these services are included in the cost of your dog’s stay:
– Participation in all daycare activities
– Administering any medications
– Customized meal preparation
– Just about any special accommodations requested by the pet owner
Rates for Overnight:
Standard Kennels – $50 a night per dog (includes daycare play):
- The standard accommodations vary in size, as well as the number of kennels per room. We will accommodate dogs according to age, size and temperament, as well as behavioral and physical needs, and will assign kennels accordingly. Typically little dogs will room together (in separate kennels). Dog-aggressive dogs will be required to reserve a suite, as they are not allowed to board in the same area as the other guests, for the safety of themselves as well as the other dogs. They also require more personalized care and space to keep them comfortable.
Suite Kennels – $70 a night per dog (includes daycare play):
- The suites are in large, quiet rooms with all the comforts of home, including soft bedding and dog-specific relaxation music. These suites are available on a first come, first serve basis. If they are not available, your dog(s) will automatically be assigned to a standard kennel.
Dogs checked out after 12:00pm will incur an additional daycare fee ($40 per dog) for the last day.
Overnight Punchcards (for Standard Accommodations only):
- 10-night punchcard – $400 ($40 a night – expires after 6 months)
- 20-night punchcard – $700 ($35 a night – expires after 9 months)
*Punchcards are non-transferrable and available to Summit County residents only.
Overnight Accommodations for cats – $35 a night:
- Please bring a litter box and litter as well as food.
Non-neutered males over 6 months and female dogs in heat are accepted.
Cancellations must be made no later than the morning of your dog’s check-in date. If you do not cancel by then and we are at capacity, you will be charged for your dog’s stay when you check your dog in on their next stay. If you have a punchcard, we will take a punch for any no shows. If you need to add a night to the beginning of an existing reservation or your dog stays an extra night when we are at capacity, there will be a $25 fee in addition to the regular over night fee.