Frequently Asked Questions
Whether your dog is staying overnight with us, or just coming to spend the day in daycare, here is a list of commonly asked questions to help you prepare for your dog’s stay.
Please upload vaccine records directly to your portal or email to email@example.com.
How do I make a reservation?
- Click on the “Reservations” tab to create or log into your portal and submit reservations. All reservations are made online. Please do not create a new profile if you have already have one.
What should I bring?
- For daycare – Nothing, just your dog!
- For overnight boarding – Food (required) and medication (if needed)
- We do not provide food because changing your dog’s diet could make them sick.
- No bowls or bedding will be accepted.
- For cats – Food, litter box and litter
How can I check for availability?
- Click on the “Check Availability” button on the home page to find any/all unavailable dates.
Where is the pricing for services?
- Click on the “Services” tab and then click on the service you are interested in. A pricing menu tab will pop out to the right for you to click to find pricing for that service.
What time can I check in?
- You can check in anytime between 7am and 12pm, or between 3-5:30pm. If your check-in time changes from what you requested, there is no need to let us know.
What time is check out?
- For daycare, you can pick up between 3pm and 6pm.
- For overnight, check-out is by 12pm. Your dog can stay and play for the rest of the day with an additional $40 fee for daycare.
Can I pick up my dog during the day to take them for a hike?
- Absolutely. Just make sure they are checked back in by 5:30pm.
Are non-neutered dogs or females in heat allowed?
- Non-neutered male dogs over the age of 6 months and female dogs in heat are not accepted.
What vaccinations are required?
- Bordetella (given within the last 12 months)
*Please note: Vaccines must be administered at least 2 weeks prior to their first stay.
Do you accept dogs of any age?
- Dogs are required to be at least 4 months old in order to attend.
How can I change my reservation?
- You can log in to your portal to edit your reservations.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellations must be made no later than 9am the morning of your dog’s check-in date. If you do not cancel by then and we are at capacity, your card on file will be charged for 1 night of your dog’s stay or 1 day of daycare, depending on your reservation type. If you have a punchcard, we will take a punch for any no shows.
Do you have to meet my dog ahead of time?
- We do not need to meet your dog prior to their first visit. We accept all breeds, however, we do reserve the right to exclude certain dogs based on temperament for the safety of themselves as well as the other dogs.
Can I speak to someone on the phone?
- Absolutely. Just be sure to check the website first for answers to your questions as they are probably addressed there.
- Also, please understand that the phone goes directly to voicemail, so if you don’t leave a message, we don’t know that you called.
Can I schedule a tour of the facility?
- Unfortunately our facility is not conducive to walk-through tours as dogs are always out playing in different areas and we have to make sure they are safe. We do however have a professionally-made virtual video tour on the homepage as well as many pictures throughout the website. We also have cameras in all the play areas that play live on a monitor for you to view in our lobby.